Friday, August 19, 2011

Met the Antique Road Shows Gary Sohmers today.

As i was making my rounds today i stumbled onto someone most people who have watched the antiques road show would recognize. His name is Gary Sohmers. To give you a visual, he is the appraiser of all things pop art, just picture the guy that wears the loud shirts with stark white hair and a pony tail. I recognized him immediately but waited to approach him as he was engaged in conversation with a customer.After speaking with a neighboring dealer i approached him and went into my pitch. He was very engaging and offered quite a bit of great information on how to promote my site. He mentioned a webcast radio show that he was doing as well as another site related to autographs that he was working on.
As it turned out he was the last dealer i spoke to for the day but i have been encouraged by the very positive feedback i have been receiving. I still have a tremendous amount of work ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment